• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Movie Compendium ::Updated:: Check MMC 2!

Codename: Zero

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to get some vids up soon. I'm hosting a tournament tomorrow and someone said they bringing recording stuff.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
just make sure that you post a streaming link (youtube/google) and then i higher quality one.

Or you can just do the higher quality on another website but I'm lazy and I may not be able to download it and then upload it to google/youtube.

Codename: Zero

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, couldn't get footage at my tournament, but everyone there has a new found respect for Mewtwo when I took him to the semi's in 1v1 and tore everyone a new one in Low Tier.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
i don't think admins view the bottom tier forums ........lol

Anyways ..... Still trying to find some free time to upload those video's which i haven't downloaded yet...... I may have my wife do it with the way my schedule is right now.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
http://sumacafe-29.sakura.ne.jp/mikael(myutwo-) vs srn(marth).wmv

Mikael's Mewtwo (Yes, the same Mikael that plays Peach in Japan).
wow nice mewtwo mikael can use, thanx 4 sharin that vid with us, i liked at the end how he DIed those last few hits, somethin i need 2 work on. i can DI but i dont think i can do it right cuz i die early lol, can anyone give me an idea on which is the best 2 do? i kno u hold up if u fly somewhat horizontal and hold towards the direction ur opponent was facing but somehow i still die fast, any help???

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
"Gotta' Believe in Yourself."

Inspiring Mewtwo video to be sure. Kind of inspired me to hang myself after hearing that song.

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
Those were fun to watch :) very cold and calculated m2s. :)

Maybe I can get some vids this xmas break with my old crew. I don't know anything about transferring them from tape to comp though :)

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, will someone coply and paste this thing in a new thread and keep it updated?, i think he hasn't even bothered looking at the past 2 pages yet or so....

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, but his last post here was like 9-30-06, like 4 months ago, odds are, he's not coming back.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
what does "his las post was 9-30-06" have to do with "last update time was 12/30/06"

if you look at the list... there are sections where it says "new!!!"
he added the stuff from last few pages as of 12/30/06, which is 13 days ago.

so, so far, our compendium IS as updated as it needs to be. there is no need to replace this thread just yet.

quak

Smash Champion
oh **** im dumb, ****.

---^interchangeable^

i had jack in the box on thursday, still recovering.

EDIT: w00t! last word! 14 days! December has 31 days! BWHAHHAHA

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
Deep apologies to the M2 community for the severe neglect of this thread. I have been out of the country and didn't have access to the Internet. I know many of you have already expressed your opinions and yea I'm a smashboard newb :). I have updated the thread and posted most of the video's except the file front ones (I like to watch them before I post them and downloading them off those servers takes a while since you have to wait in line and all that)

Currently there is a stickied version of this thread which has all the video's as well. So if I don't have them here Airo has them up.

Thanks to all who posted their video's and to Airo for picking up where I had left off. I will continue to update as often as I can but being in school plus being married really sucks up your feel time.

Feel free to pm me if you have new video's.

-DARK

Top Bottom