• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo is missing in patch 1.1.5

Cryos430

Smash Rookie
So the latest patch came out for smash and i noticed that mewtwo is missing from my roster. I dont know if this has something to do with the patch or if my console is just messing up. (Also when i go to the nintendo eshop all of the dlc characters say purchased beside them aside from Mewtwo.)

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
What system are you on? One of my friends had a similar problem on the 3ds version, Lucas and Roy randomly disappeared.

And he never got them back.

Cryos430

Smash Rookie
What system are you on? One of my friends had a similar problem on the 3ds version, Lucas and Roy randomly disappeared.

And he never got them back.
I am on the Wii u version. I have had it happen too, but this time my system doesn't even acknowledge that he was even purchased.

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
Have you tried re-downloading the data for Mewtwo? It seems very unusual for that to happen.

You might also be on a different e-shop account on your Wii U possibly. I don't know if that effects if Mewtwo will be gone or not.

Top Bottom