• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo in Brawl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soplox

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I found in a brasr file inside of Brawl's Iso some Mewtwo sound. Ok inside this Brsar file there is a folder called snd_player_system inside of that folder theres another called snd_group_chara_select (inside this there are the sound that the character make when you select them) and inside of this folder there's a wave sound file called snd_vc_select_mewtwo.wav o_0 the file is 44 bytes and it doesnt work (all other works perfectly)

EDIT

MEWTWO SOUND FILE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0st4o2

auroreon

Smash Ace
I believe this was already discovered, along with a huge amount of other traces of data that was left out.
It becomes extremely evident that a hell of a lot of stuff planned for Brawl was scrapped when you take a look inside the ISO. Probably due to lack of time, they had to rush to get the game out seeing as they had already delayed it by ages, or maybe they just ran out of space or changed their plans for what to include.
Personally, I would have been happy to wait another 6 months for them to finish the game completely.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you search the forum for "Forbidden Seven," you'll probably find more information on this incomplete character data.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom