• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo guide DX part 2/2

tofusmash

Smash Rookie
This second part of the mewtwo guide consists of uncategorized tips, they do not belong in any specific area, so Now I shall begin.
One basic thing that some people tend to not use online is a neutral getup strategy. A neutral getup can give you more time to prepare attacks when opponents will take a longer time to get off up the surface of the course/ the ground. The way to do this is to use confusion on a nearby foe, while they are on the ground, quickly launch the smallest sized shadow at your foe. This gives you a chance to pull off a down smash or may give you the time to charge an all new shadow ball. This is another good strategy for mewtwo.
Something i forgot to mention in part one is another way to pull off a rather small combo. This one is very basic and will not take much time for me to explain. A simple beginner combo is simply confusion and forward air, this can give you a possibility of a neutral air, which can take out foes in not much time, his neutral air can easily leave opponents nearly defenseless.
Overall, Mewtwo is a very good choice for another main, and is worth every dollar. Although he barely weighs a thing, he is a KO master. I hope you enjoyed the guide! Have anymore advice? Leave in the reply section below.

Top Bottom