• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:: Mewtwo Finder ::

Mew2Mad

Smash Apprentice
I play best with marth and Sheik but they're soooo boring to play because I know they're good but playing Mewtwo is like making the best of something bad its not something everyone can do and it triples the satisfaction of winning.

Mew2mad

Hertfordshire, U.K.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
Just dropping in to represent the M2's

currently in Garden Grove, Ca or 5 minutes from Disneyland for you out state foke.

FigmentJedi

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo's my second most used character, though I do not have too much experience fighting against human players so my skills are probably flawed and I'm probably an easy target.
Waterloo, IA

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I used to main Fox and Marth, but I have taken the past 8 months or so to master Mewtwo. I am now quite proficient with nearly all of his techniques.

dguy6789
Merritt Island, Florida

bovineblitzkrieg

Smash Journeyman
Binghamton NY

We need a good mewtwo guide. Ive been reading these boards for months and have been disappointed by the mewtwo content. If anyone wants to help me gather info I'd think about putting something together.

i LOVE the mewtwo spike, there's nothing like the embarassment of being spiked by M2 :)

Mewtwo deserves better.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
Maining Mewtwo daily... Anchorage Alaska, 4th Ranking player, Former Samus Sellout, Mewtwo is the better alternative if your ever up for owning someone hit me up.. A mewtwo ditto is just what i need!!

0din

Smash Rookie
I've been a sheik since the game first came out (Before I even knew what a 'tier' was!), and I always HATED Mewtwo. I'm not that big of a pokemon fan, I won't bash it or anything, but I just didn't like all of the critters in the game, and Mewtwo I thought was just so worthless that it would really make me angry just to see his worthless hind end on the selection screen. Then I played him on a random once 2 months ago.

HOOKED.

He's made me such a better player than it's ridiculous. My one weakness was always crouch-cancelling. I never did it. I can do all the other advanced techs and such, but my ledge game and cc was just awful. Now when I pick up shiek, I do so much better because of my M2 experience. He's also taught me to be much more aggressive, as I was a very passive sheik.

Anyways, none of you probably care about all this, but I am addicted to Mewtwo. I just love his tail, and all his tilts. Even though I'm way better with my sheik, I do main Mewtwo, and he is awesome.

Wow, this post was too long.

Oh wait, almost forgot.
St. Louis, MO

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i main in mewtwo, i live in NYC and i won my first Gauntlet in the casuals tournament. we got whopped pretty bad in teams tho :ohwell:

Bronx, New York to be specific

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
M2 is my fourth.. I used to main him before I got used to playing with ness. DjC FTW.

and it seems that im the first m2 player from finland :).

ZMan said:
ZOMG!!!!111! Now we need some Korean smashers and we'd be in business.
Rofl, literally. I really fell off when I red that.

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
hmmm...

I main mewtwo about third or fourth down the list
he's just a lot of fun to play at my level

Dan2 (working nickname for now)
Greenwood, south carolina <-- too few smashers here

Dan2

Äke

Smash Rookie
Äke

Oulu, Finland

I seem to be the second finnish who is in the list. :grin:

IcemanB88

Smash Rookie
NNID
The7unner
Mewtwo takes my 5th spot of my top 5 mains, plus he's pretty fun to play. His recent move to the rock bottom of the tier list makes victories that much sweeter.

Iceman B.
Richmond, Virginia

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
EEK
Sheffield, England
nobodypilko@hotmail.com
Can only travel within Sheffield currently. Contact me to arrange a date, since basketball gets in the way of many dates.

Mewtwo is one of my three secondaries, as well as Luigi and Ice Climbers. Main = Peach.

Codename: Zero

Smash Journeyman
I thought I posted here before. . .

Codename: Zero

Lisle, IL, USA

Mewtwo is my secondary next to Sheik, but Mewtwo is my main man in low tier.

Mewtwo = King of Bottom Tier

Relmin

Smash Rookie
I hail from York, Pennsylvania, and I absolutly rock with Mewtwo. He is my best characters and I can kick anyone's butt with him.

KSUkid

Smash Apprentice
He's anywhere from 2nd to 4th on my list.
KSUkid (no real in game name)
Bonner Springs, KS
Umm...yeah, Kansas City area.

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
My Mewtwo isn't terribly good, but not terribly bad either; I just picked him up a few days ago and I'm steadily improving! He's one of my top five characters, so...

chronofreak, Ormond Beach, Florida, USA

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
My mewtow is a talking head and a Red hot chili pepper fan

His up throw is my main kill.

Gerudo Warriror - sydney Australia.

i play mewtwo and jiggs.

Top Bottom