• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King Leaves EMP, Alleges Failure to Pay

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
M2K should become a Twitch streamer. I'd watch him and he could easily become much more popular with his regular streams.

EDIT: Full-time Twitch streamer, thanks @ Roysourboy666 Roysourboy666

Last edited:

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
It's really sad to see a nice guy like M2K gets used like this ;_;

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
"M2K Unplugs his Relationship with EMP"

lmao, nice choice of words to go with the picture. m2k not playing the nice guy anymore though. mean2king? :(

MOHadam

Smash Cadet
EG_Mew2King has a nice ring to it. It would be interesting to see m2k on the same team as ppmd. Who wouldnt love to see two of the best marths in the game team together

thadd_fin

Your Residential Mongolian
NNID
Thadd_fin
3DS FC
4527-8856-2512
Im glad he's leaving, Jason deserves sooo much better. You can tell he's truly passionate about the game because most people would get so frustrated and just quit as a whole. When money gets involved in anything it can really muddy the waters especially if one party's intentions aren't t pure. M2K, you go girl;)

NNID
MasterHavik
So M2k has gone babyface? Good to see him turn face for a change.:) jokes and pro wrestling jargon aside. I'm happy to see M2k make this move. I have heard for years that Triforce has been snaking many of his talent. I find it funny on twitter they were like," Mr. Zimmerman will be sitting out some games." M2k shut that down.

;Juice-And-Eggs;

Smash Rookie
I think m2k made a great choice leaving EMP since the owner of that company runs around in public with a freaking power glove on his hand. Cmon, the guy deserves better. Especially since EMP's "office" is basically an apartment scattered with dudes practicing their respective games with small monitors.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Mew2King? Oh, he's not important. He's only considered to be the world's greatest smash player of all time.

Aside from isai, of course.
Ken? Boss? Speaking of which, I hope Boss plays at Apex. I might actually watch it.

_waffles

Smash Rookie
NNID
xXKuppaXx
3DS FC
3780-9487-0614
TSM M2K needs to happen! This will benefit M2K greatly, not only financially but also for viewers on Twitch. More viewers means that more people will know about Mew2King. He could get at least 5K viewers under the TSM name.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Could be due to his reputation of sandbagging?
I'd say it's bery likely. Sand2Bag....I mean Mew2King has been seen sandbagging on multiple occasions. But then again, he has learned a ton of stuff (if not nearly everything) about the entire cast, so I guess that was to be expected.

Last edited:

MegaManX2

Smash Rookie
This may be the end to M2K as we know it. and if he doesn't come back, that would mean ZeRo would become the best competitive smash player in the world. Why M2K? Why didn't you pay?

Last edited:
Top Bottom