• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2 in da joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherokee Warrior

Smash Ace
“Livin' on the inside...A mewtwo ditto story...”

My name's kirby, been in the joint for over 5 years now, and i just got turned down by paroll cuz of this bull**** called the “tier list”. Looks like i'll be practicin my suicide grabs here for a lot longer...Anyways, i'm here to tell you about the sickest **** i've ever seen go down in this hell-hole.

So this one day we were in the caf, and there was an unusual amount of tension between the crips and the bloods. Apparently bowser, king of the bloods, ordered a hit on ness......poor ****er never saw it comin. Guards say he'll be out for at least a month.

This one blood mewtwo (signified by his red scarf) got a little too cocky after the hit, decided to tell a crip mewtwo (signified by his blue scarf) to sit a different table, when him and his crip brothas had been chillin there for months. And this is how it went down...

“Yo, CRIP, get yo stank *** outa here”
“Are you jokin bro? IS HE JOKIN???”
“Naw i ain't playin dog, get yo stank *** up and sit in the corner, you little *****!!!”
“Alright, homie, **** is goin DOWN!!!”
“I'm gonna **** u up like i did that little ness *****”
“AAAAAWWWWWWW HELLL NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!”

What proceeded next was the most brutal fight i've ever witnessed: a Mewtwo ditto.

Both mewtwos spun around like crazy trying to trip each other with their tales. But they were at too low percent. They just kept exchanging blows, and exchanging blows, and exchanging MORE blows. Finally, one mewtwo fell over.....it was the crip. The blood mewtwo then taunted and it was DONE.

Fastest

Smash Ace
This terrible story started out as an innocent aim conversation that started with what you see in my signature.

Fastest

Smash Ace
Yeah, the second I told Cherokee that M2 battles have sometimes turned into dtilt wars he busted out with this mental image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom