• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew?

Looming Nightmare

Smash Rookie
It's a shame that pichu must go, but he has the most extreme tact : power ratio which is a unique trait and shouldn't be abandoned.

He should at least be replaced by someone like mew. They have similar agility and mew also has more inner power so could have a good move or 2 to keep it from being as pathetic as pichu. Also it would make a good counterpart for mewtwo.

Replacing a clone with another clone( I know Mewtwo was cloned from Mew, but there moveset would pretty much be the same).
I don't think that mew would be as much of a clone as pichu. With mew's extremely different body build + the fact that there is an inner power like magic so there is plenty of room for varying moves.

Do I have good or bad logic?

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Replacing a clone with another clone( I know Mewtwo was cloned from Mew, but there moveset would pretty much be the same).

Personally I'm hoping that Lucario will make it into Brawl.

-Knight

Reyairia

Smash Champion
As much as I'd love Mew in Brawl, I don't see it having a very good chance. :(
Also, there's already a Mew topic.

Top Bottom