• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meteors

-PM-

Smash Ace
ok so sometimes i use the dair to meteor like while im rising and sometimes i jump out and fair and jump back on so i was wondering from all the yoshis what meteor do you like most how do you use it and what do you think is the most helpful and when

discuss

ps. this thread is just for discussing because frankly the yoshi thread has been a bit how you say dead lately =/

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should stop posting, because no discussion seems to come when I post. I guess people assume I know what I am talking about?

A laughable suggestion.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Ok new rule for Yoshi forums, bringer is always wrong.

Meteors are fun, I use the f-air just as a beastly air hit. I like to meteor jiggs too and then Dtilt her to death out of that rising pound.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: WHY DOES SMASHBOARDS HATE ME?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? NO PAGE LONG POSTS FOR ME!

-PM-

Smash Ace
yoshis fair i think can just turn the game around srsly you can be down by two stocks and turn it around iv done it before

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Id have to disagree with you there. I find fairs very hard to land on opponents that know of its existence and even if you hit at lower % they still can come back with meteor canceling, it only works if they dont expect it. I just think most of the time an edgehog/dsmash/dair is a better choice.

Top Bottom