• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta's Godly Brawl Picks

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Let's see if Meta, mwah, is able to make some godly picks...

MARIO SERIES

Mario

It's a shame he's confirmed in... *sigh* Just kidding.

Luigi

If Mario's in, Luigi is in.

Peach

Peach made a fine contribution in melee.

Bowser

Unlike King K Rool, Bowser is a cool villain.

Paper Mario

Super Paper Mario was a huge success, as with the other 2 games. He would easily have a nice moveset.

DK SERIES

DK

DK should always be included in Brawl.

Diddy Kong

DK needs his partner, and Diddy Kong is a perfect match for Brawl.

Wario Series

Wario

Wario needed to be in since the first one, and now he is in Brawl.

Starfox Series

Fox

Fox is always been one of our favorite Smash characters, and he is confirmed for brawl.

Wolf

Fox needs a villain, and Wolf does it without falling for 'putting a villain for villains sake.'

ZELDA SERIES

Link

Link is awesome, and he's confirmed.

Zelda

Zelda should be improved, and lose Sheik.

Ganon

Ganon needs to lose the clone factor and get his own moves. He could easily do it.

KIRBY SERIES

Kirby

Kirby is confirmed, and for a good reason.

Metaknight

Metaknight is bada$$, and Nintendo did the right thing when picking him for brawl.

Dedede

Dedede fits in this game like a puzzle peice.

METROID SERIES

Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Samus is confirmed.

Ridley

Ridley can be sized down, and then he's amazing.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
POKEMON SERIES

Pikachu

Pikachu is th most popular pokemon, its obvious before the first trailer that he was in.

Mewtwo

Mewtwo needs some changing up, but he needs to be in.

Deoxys

Deoxys, with different forms, would be the most diversible pokemon choice.

Jigglypuff

Who else will be the easiest character to unlock?

F-ZERO SERIES

Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon is cool!

FIRE EMBLEM SERIES

Marth

Marth did good in Melee, why not Brawl?

Ike

I don't know who Ike is, but i'm betting money he may get in.

EARTHBOUND SERIES

Ness

Ness has been in the first two, so he would be welcomed back in brawl with open arms.

YOSHI SERIES

Yoshi

Yoshi is a very fun character to play as!

OTHER

Mii

Mii's are awesome and Nintendo loves them.

Pit

Pit is lookin pretty good on the Wii.

Ice Climbers

We need the duo in brawl.

Captain Olimar

He could easily be the main of a million people.

Mr. Game & Watch

He was the WTF character in the last game, but i guess he can still be in Brawl.

Ballon Fighter

I don't want him in, but he was almost put in Melee, but since lack of space, they had a choice between Ice Climbers and Ballon Fighter. They chose the Climbers, but now that they are making another game hes almost guarenteed in.

3RD PARTY

Snake

This was kind of like a WTF character when revealed in the first trailer, but he's awesome so it's all good.

Geno

Geno is the coolest 3rd party character i can think of.

Sonic

Out of all the characters (not counting the ones that were in Melee and the confirmed ones) he is the most confirmed.

NukeA6

Smash Master
You people are tempting me to make a thread like this of my own.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Zeela, Paper Mario would make better use as a skin for Mario.

And I still don't understand why everyone wants Geno. Pardon my ignorance, but what makes him so cool?

And where's Diddy's hat?!?! I love that hat!

Conker1

Smash Ace

No sir, I don't like it.

And BTW your pic of "Snake" is actually his clone father Big Boss.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Geno is cool because...

*he is a living marionette
*his arms transform into various guns
*his magic powers are usually lazer-like and colorful
*he was the most mysterious member of your party
*did I mention his arms turn into cannons?

I used to be quite adamant about his inclusion when I first learned of Brawl, but as time has wore on and I've thought long and hard about the state of his game of origin I realize that his inclusion would only be to appease the American fanboys. To be perfectly honest, Geno was never my favorite character from Super Mario RPG, anyway. In fact, The only playable character that I liked worse in that game specifically was Peach, due to how useless she was offensively. Nevertheless, Peach was a fine character.

EDIT: I like you picks, but to me something is a bit off... though it took balls to put Balloon Fighter up there, so props to you.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
I don't want him in, but he was almost put in Melee, but since lack of space, they had a choice between Ice Climbers and Ballon Fighter. They chose the Climbers, but now that they are making another game hes almost guarenteed in.
Where does everyone get these facts from (like Pit being in Melee, but scrapped)?

No seriously, I want to know.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Of course there is more than 1 thing that I don't think should be in Brawl that's on there, but there is one thing I have to mention. Why isn't one of the Pokémon Lucario!?

D

Deleted member

Deoxys is a great choice, and I love that stupid doll.

Nice ideas, but maybe a little late, eh?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Metaknight fanboy said:
Zelda should be improved, and lose shiek
Thanks for your keen insights! As a shiek main I really value that in your idealised version of brawl, my character wouldn't be in it. **** you.

ganon needs to lose the clone factor and get his own moves. He could easily do it
Ganon isn't a clone to begin with, about 70% of his attack animations are the same as captain falcon, but he plays COMPLETLY DIFFERENTLY. He also has a different neutral A, a different fair, a slower uair, a slower nair... hes not a clone. I dont think he should be changed.

In conclusion, you need to learn more about this game.

LordRalph_87

Smash Cadet
Only 36? I'm hoping for over 40 :). Also thats the worst pic of bowser I've ever seen. Ike is Marth but not gay.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yes, perhaps more than a line of reasoning, preferably based around something other than 'this character turns me on', would add to the sustainability of this thread. You fail to introduce any interesting points about who and why any character should be in Brawl, except maybe about Balloon Fighter.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Thanks for your keen insights! As a shiek main I really value that in your idealised version of brawl, my character wouldn't be in it. **** you.

Ganon isn't a clone to begin with, about 70% of his attack animations are the same as captain falcon, but he plays COMPLETLY DIFFERENTLY. He also has a different neutral A, a different fair, a slower uair, a slower nair... hes not a clone. I dont think he should be changed.

In conclusion, you need to learn more about this game.
Sorry, but this time, you fail.
You seem to have no argument for Sheik to stay other than that you use her.
Fact is, the Brawl Zelda WILL be TP Zelda, who is not known to have a habit of crossdressing and ninjaing in the night.

And Ganondorf does play differently, I think most people just think that he *deserves* a more personal moveset, because his current one makes no sense. The king of evil recovers by making a shiny flip that lets him **** whoever gets in his way? No, thank you.

Top Bottom