• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Blade Tricks and Stuff

Chan_MMssb

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chandler14
Metal Blade is one of Mega Mans most versatile projectiles imo. There's a lot it can do, but it can be kind of hard to pull off sometimes. I made a little vid to hopefully help people learn some of these setups that don't know them already. A lot of them I have used and have consistently worked for me in bracket. So there's that. I didn't cover a lot of other stuff that could be done, I just put the stuff I thought was basic enough and most realistic to do. None of that footstool mumbo jumbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHC7dHvAG8

Hope this is helpful!

Jadester

Smash Rookie
NNID
JadesterCubed
Wow, very nice video, lots of good info! Thanks.

Also, for the problems it seemed like you were having with text color, white text with a black outline shows up on everything!

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
What I like to do is z-drop > item catch uair > Metal Blade item tossed upwards. Can do between 25-35%

Top Bottom