• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight's REAL moveset!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I am piecing together the moves revealed in pictures and trailers to make his actual moveset = ) i may need help...

Standard Combo

A- Metaknight get's in a stance and swings in a 8 formation 8 times.

the A tilts...

A>- he swings his blade up, tossing his opponent from his feet to falling perilously in the air.
Av- N/A
A^- He swings up above his head.

SMASH ATTACKS

A>- This move may have appeared in a pic i have found. The foe (Mario) is FLYING away from it, so it must be strong, and it appears to be like Standard A, but maybe 2 strong swipes in the 8 formation. Here is the pic (you decide):

Av- N/A
A^- N/A

B moves

B- Possibly the invicible move.
Bv- The invicible move he does in the first trailer. This has to be a B move and the most reasonable position for this move is to be Bv (it could possibly be B.)
B^- N/A
B>- N/A

Throws

<Throw: His <throw is that he grabs them, and you get the option to sing a dozen times in a 8 formation (with all his throws) and then when thrown, and swings backward so he's flinging him away with his blade like he don't give a ****. Cool...
^Throw: N/A
vThrow: N/A
>Throw: N/A

Ariel Attacks

Fair- Swings like normally tapping A on the ground.
Nair- He rolls in mid-air and slices through his opponents. (much like Kirby's Bair, but faster and less range.)
Bair- He swings behind him without even looking that way... bada$$.
Upair- N/A (guessing he swings upward like his other moves behave, but you never really know.)
Dair- He swipes downward quickly.

OTHER

Running A- sticks his leg out when bursting forward.
Smash Attack: N/A

Now, I'd like some help. And people, feel free to try to connect the moves from the pics/trailers in this thread for other character plus this one.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I think Meta-Knight's B-Forward move should be his flight maneuver that he executes a couple times in trailer #2.

Here is the flight maneuver in action, in case you didn't see.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Personally, I think Meta-Knight's B-Forward move should be his flight maneuver that he executes a couple times in trailer #2.

Here is the flight maneuver in action, in case you didn't see.

Possibly, but so far it is not present whether thats a move or it is automatic.

On the Smash Bros. Dojo sight, they revealed two B moves for Pit, which I'm assuming they'll do for the other four newcomers, so we'll find out some B moves then.

I don't think we should try to draw any conclusions from the moves until we see actual gameplay present.Possibly at E3?

I'm going to try to go this year,so hopefully they have a playable demo.
Well, I doubt with what they revealed so far will not be changed, and if it is, i figure it will be one or two moves and will not be large.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
good point Meta owns your dad.
kinda awkward adressing you.
but i think his b will be the sheild, tapping b will be sword combo.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm going to try to go this year,so hopefully they have a playable demo.
Unless you're a member of the Press, you aren't going. E3's really tightened the belt on who's alowed to go, don't forget.

Personally, Metaknights glise looks more like the aftereffects of his up-b, like Peach and her parasol.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
There's a shot in the how to play section, you may want to add it to the first post, with Metaknight apparently charging his sword while Mario and Pikachu likewise ready B attacks.
Having devoured every game with Metaknight in it, I can say this is very much the same animation Metaknight uses when about to perform one of his special attacks from Revenge of Metaknight. Which could be the green cutter, the cyclone, the fissure, etc.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Don't anyone expect too much from the likely-to-be-revealed special moves on smashbros.com. The two of Pit's specials that were revealed--that is, only two of four total--were moves that were technically already revealed through the trailers. Neither of the moves were explicitly shown in the trailers as "ZOMGBMOVE!!", but the respective natures of his arrows and his glowing flight were just inherently "B-esque", for lack of a better term.

My guess is that we'll merely get clarification in the form of:
"Hey, did you see that in the trailer? That thing that looked like a special move? Yeah, it's a special move."

Snake's bazooka is the first that comes to mind for me as an obvious special move, clarified at the DOJO in lieu of an as-of-yet-unseen attack (my prediction: Down-B).

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
There's a shot in the how to play section, you may want to add it to the first post, with Metaknight apparently charging his sword while Mario and Pikachu likewise ready B attacks.
Having devoured every game with Metaknight in it, I can say this is very much the same animation Metaknight uses when about to perform one of his special attacks from Revenge of Metaknight. Which could be the green cutter, the cyclone, the fissure, etc.
I'll get right on that, but I don't see it.

Wait, i can't go to E3!? :(

Top Bottom