• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight's Flight to Fight: Alright!

IllidR

Smash Champion
I sort of doubt that....

If that was the case, why would Sakurai put the line in a post about Animal Crossing music, instead of something that could hint towards Meta Knight?
Can we ever really question or guess Sakurai's intentions? Also, there's the line saying
It's Meta Knight, whose introduction was delayed for some reason. He's Kirby's...rival?
As if he's questioning Metaknight's allegiance. I think he's going to be a good guy in the Subspace Emissary.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
nice but nothing new this week has been pretty bland so far im hoping for greatness on friday

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Okay. I can officially announce that Meta Knights FS IS IN FACT tornado based.

His Down-Spike is horrible, because in the kirby games, he had this down stabbing move that he always spammed in KDL, etc.. Most likely, thats probally going to be his down-spike. Most likely to balance him more..

Drake3

Smash Ace
Anyone else thing this update was a little...lacking? Just seemed like pretty bland pictures (although there's been a lot of em for Meta Knight) and Sakurai didn't write much either? I dunno, still looks cool.
Definitely lacking.

Do you guys suppose that there'll be alot of Kirby-Metaknight interaction in Brawl? Maybe a duel, or alliance or something.

M.K

Level 55
Probably an alliance to join up and defeat the Subspace bosses. Many enemies team up with heroic patrons to defeat a higher power out of jealousy, hatred, or mistreatment (aka, Bowser + Gang to defeat Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
This update was definitely among the most boring of the week. I was seriously hoping they'd double update MK so they could give us a little more info, since we had already seen so much. In their defense, I really liked the first and fourth screenshots of him... but yeah. Super boring update.

I hope this week ends with more of a bang. Last week had an extremely boring end, I think PT's and Diddy's moves are the most excitement we've seen in almost two weeks.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
It might be a victory pose you do if you win or a secret taunt like Fox and Falco's taunt on Corneria.
I was just think about that.. it won't be a taunt because he like to hide it so mabey if the other guys do something like get him to 999% and hit him once more, his mask flys off, at which point you can throw it.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Crap we already knew. Thanks, Sakurai!

OH well. It had to happen eventually. Better now than like, November 30.

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight is so cool. If he's a boss battle in Subspace, he needs "GET IT!"

I suppose they could use a beam sword.

yoshi_friend

Smash Apprentice
how is metaknight going to kill anyone anyway? all his attacks we see are fast no knockback attacks. at least give him a power attack.

Top Bottom