• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight...............Unlockable?

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure but if Metaknight is not showed on the DOJO, maybe he is a unlockable guy, but maybe it's just because they want to make us wait,wait,wait, but its surely a unlockable char

Post your opinions

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you're probubly right. But that doesn't mean any of the charicters that are on the website aren't unlockable.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Sakurai's just being modest with his series imo.

Metaknight may be unlockable along with some of the newcomers that have been introduced.

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
its hard to say...he was in the first trailer but then again so was pit and pit has had loads of updates compared to metaknight

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Metaknight has not been proven to be unlockable.

Snake has been, and unlike Metaknight he hasn't appeared in a SINGLE UPDATE. (Metaknight has appeared in all kinds of pictures in recent updates.)

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Meta has had screens on the Dojo, But Sakurai made Kirby, so don't expect his update until late.

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight has not been proven to be unlockable.

Snake has been, and unlike Metaknight he hasn't appeared in a SINGLE UPDATE. (Metaknight has appeared in all kinds of pictures in recent updates.)
I haven't said metaknight IS unlockable, i have said that metaknight MIGHT BE unlockable

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, well many people go around claiming that he IS unlockable and that it's a fact, so it kind of bothers me when people bring it up. XD

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
I think that everyone who has been confirmed and all of the newcomers on the site will be the characters we start with. Snake and Metaknight, I believe will be unlokable as well as most of the unlockables from melee.

I Like Smash...

Smash Apprentice
at the risk of being murdered...
am i really the only person who isnt all that excited about playing as Metaknight???
its not that i dont like him...
i guess its just because im more excited about Pit and Pokemon Trainer...
anyway...
it wouldnt surprise me all that much if he had to be unlocked, but i wont say that thats fact...
he strikes me as the unlockable type of character for some reason...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Don't flame but maybe hes a boss. That explains the halbert.
Um... no.

On the first trailer he was specifically called a "Newcomer" along with the other new characters, plus he's shown up in many updates demonstrating his moves.

Top Bottom