• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Alt. Costumes?

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I would really appreciate it if someone could send a link to a video or pictures of Metaknight's alt. costumes. Or at least describe them even. I'm sure lots of other people would like to know, too!

Thx.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
white Mk and dark Mk will be the costumes I use when i do online. white is totally white, and Dark, I've heard, is like dark Mk from "The Amazing Mirror"

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Standard blue-purple looks good enough for me. I like the white mask in contrast with the rest of the body.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Pink MK, lol. He has a Dark MK costume with Red Eyes that looks whoop@$$, and he has his normal costume. And he has wings, lol. I like all of his outfits.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Dark MK looks serious badass, those red eyes tell everything from him. B.A.D ***

So yeah, i guess i'll use Dark, White and normal :)

ANBUmax

Smash Cadet
Im using dark and red for sure! the white just goes against his nature.. he's supposed to be eevil muhahaha

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I prefer "Neutral" Meta Knight (dark blue) because that's his normal color. However, at E for All, I used Pink Meta Knight a lot and called him "Kirby Knight". Lol.

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
I prefer "Neutral" Meta Knight (dark blue) because that's his normal color. However, at E for All, I used Pink Meta Knight a lot and called him "Kirby Knight". Lol.

haha, thats funny, but i have to respond to that with this...

RAINBOW KNIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!!!

naw im just kiddin, if there is a blue costume, i will use that, even he is about blue already, there should be like a invert metaknight. (Ex. marios blue shirt/hat and red overalls)

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
That metallic red meta knight looks awsome! Good find, Akiak. Psy.

ShadowJokerX

Smash Rookie
it would be cool if they had the dark meta knight from the gba game. The eye scar, tattered cape and sharper galaxia make him look bad a$$.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, "Dark" Meta Knight is in, but since color swaps don't change much else he doesn't have a tattered cape or different sword. The eye scar would have been cool though.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
just go to youtube and search SSBB Meta Knight and there'll be a bunch of vids from the demo.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I'm going to stick with normal Meta Knight. Though all of his colors look awesome, I'm going to stick with the one I've known and loved for so long.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Mk loses, he has no butt, therefore, it's impossible to be bada$$

Edit: I'm sticking strictly with white MK, but if I fight another MK, I'll use dark. looks like I'll be using dark a heckuvalot for the first month or two

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I'm looking foward to a Dark Metaknight that looks like the one from artwork for Amazing Mirror.

Top Bottom