• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metabee for Brawl Thread

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
This thread is dedicated to Metabee from the tv series Medabots, and has Nintendo games. Here are two pictures of Metabee if no one knows who he is. http://www.medabots.com/users/downloads/wallpapers/images/metabee_s.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/21dput4.jpg

Metabee is a medabot that has a medal installed in him as a soul and has their own unique personality. They are used for friendly competition with other people who own a medabot. Metabee has a medal that is rare and posesses the Medaforce the strongest attack a medabot has. He is very powerful.

Nintendo has Medabots games, and are pretty good. So I think he deserves a spot in Brawl, but has a very very slim chance. :(

I developed a moveset for him from what I know from Medabots.

Nuetral Standing A - punch
Neutral Standing A,A - punch, advance a bit for second punch
Neutral Standing A,A,A,Etc - punch, punch, kick, kick, knee repeat

Dashing A - rocket punch (dashes and swings arm back and punches but blasting his arm forward like 30 cm in front of him and comes back to attach to his arm.)

f+tilt A - high kick (similar to Samus's but if pressed A again, it does a round house one)
u+tilt A - flip kick (flips kickiing up)
d+tilt A - stomp (deals damage in a small area of effect)

Nuetral Air A - kicks forward
Forward Air A - cannon smash (spins in a curled up position and his cannons on his head will hit opponent)
Up Air A - jabs his head up hitting with his big cannons on his head
Down Air A - crushing blow (kicks down with one leg )
Back Air A - punch backwards

Forward A Smash - powerful punch where it causes a small explosion when released
Down A Smash - spin kick (like fox's but spins with two legs apart upside down)
Up A Smash - rocket explosion ( fires two rockets from his cannons and they collide a very short distance above his head causing an explosion)

Grab: grabs with his hand
Down Throw - throws him downwards in a circle motion and steps on him
Front, Back, Up Throw - choose direction and fling them, if thrown up they will be shot with a blast of lasers from his two arms
Neutral B - laser cannon (like fox's rapid shot from his hand cannon)
Forward B - Seeker Missiles (moves forward a little and fires two powerful rockets from his head cannon that are homing)
Down B - Rage Shock (punches his two fists together with great power creating electricity around him for a second that shocks anyone that touches him)
Up B Recovery - Bombarder Lift ( fires 4 missiles really fast that goes down below his feet and blow up there causing an explosion to boost Metabee a good distance up, you have a split second to direct yourself to where you want before the missiles hit and blow up.

Super Move: Medaforce (The strongest and legedary attack only performed by a medabot with a rare medal, which is Metabee!! It is like a Kamehameha from Dragonball Z.)
Here is a video of Medaforce performed by a different Medabot from the show to get a feel of how Medaforce works. Its in the first MINUTE of it, so don't watch the whole Medabots episode unless you want to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQ7-tlP00I

Taunt: Dude, I Rock! (I think he says this in the show when he is pissed off and charging for the legendary Medaforce.)

Metabee is a robot that I really hope would be in SSBB, I know the chances are slim but it could happen. I really hope he does.

I want feedback, comments, and any other additions you guys can add, please help support for Metabee!! THanks for reading! :)

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Characters that aren't originally Nintendo can enter the game so why not Metabee. He did start from a tv show, but his games began first on Nintendo I believe, so I think he can. Metabee is a cool character, and I think he could fit in with the rest of the brawl characters.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Well, I learned something new lol.
Like I said, a good idea...
But.. sadly I'll add. most characters in melee were characters that shaped nintendo to what it is today...
Good idea once again, though.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Could you mention such 'weirder' things that have happened in the smash series.

As much as I enjoyed the Medabots series (man, that takes me back), he's simply not elligible for brawl. While characters don't necessarily have to be owned by Nintendo now (thank you Snake), they do have to have originated from a video game, which Metabee hasn't. Sakurai has made himself pretty clear on this.

The closest thing we'll get to Metabee in brawl seems to be Ray 01 from the Custom Robo series.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
aw no hope for Metabee i guess then.......:( o well. I really would of liked him in the game. Even like 1% chance of him getting in wif ur support would of made me happy. o well too bad lol. If Sakurai said that then nvm, maybe we can change his mind? lol jks o well. :(

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
^They already did.
Jump Superstars and Jump Ultimate Stars.
2 games for the DS only in Japan.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
nah im not angry lol, just wanted him in smash, and i dont like anime all that much, just a couple like 3 or 4. Metabee was one of the cool ones i liked.

Top Bottom