• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta knight's down b is like pikachu's up B

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
They are similar in that it can be broken into two parts.

With the down B for MK, if you hold in one direction, you are actually moving twice in that direction. You can break it in the middle and move whereever you want to. FOr instance you could go diagonally up and then straight up, to get a new angle. YOu could also go straight horizontal and then straight up to essentially get a shorter diagonal movement.

I'll have a vid of this up when i get the chance.

I don't know how useful this will be. I doubt it will make the down B a much more usable move, but for when you do use it, it opens up a few more options.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
It's a decent move to pull out now and then and confuse people. Not to mention if you end up close enough to them you can go into a ftilt relatively quickly.

In the end though, the bad startup lag really limits this moves usage.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Its fun for a mixup once in a match to make your opponent go wtf, and start looking for a move that will probably never come again.

Anyway to make this move fun to play with is always a good thing.

RangeOverMatter

Smash Rookie
I will try this as soon as I can actually, I like what I read, but usually I just tilt in the direction I want. So just in one direction, I never tried just two quick directions...I'll see what this does or how I can use it in my playing style, thank you.

-RoM-

Top Bottom