• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight vs Snake!

yoshii

Smash Ace
How do I beat a snake with Meta knight? WE all know its a very tough matchup, so what is the best way to win? Is good timely spacing my only option with Snake's awesome tilt and gab priority?

Less importantly, how do I kill a zero suit samus? When ever I get close I either get hit with the whip or stunned with the gun then hit with the whip??

Suggestions? Guides?

First, if you EVER get the chance, do the Omnigay.

Secondly, watch out for his darn utilt, that thing is your worst nightmare. Be wary of his Grenades and be very cautious with the Tornado and overall attacking. You cannot afford to screw up shuttle loops here, or you'll get an Fsmash to the face. look out of his mortars and try to keep him off the ground, you outclass him there.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
The "omnigay" is when a snake shield drops a grenade and then picks it up. Then Kirby or MK run up and grab him. Then you time it so the grenade blows up at the top of an up throw. The result is a dead snake, and an unharmed MK/Kirby.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
How do I beat a snake with Meta knight? WE all know its a very tough matchup, so what is the best way to win? Is good timely spacing my only option with Snake's awesome tilt and gab priority?

Less importantly, how do I kill a zero suit samus? When ever I get close I either get hit with the whip or stunned with the gun then hit with the whip??

Suggestions? Guides?
Zephyr and I have a guide/ help guide for match ups and fortunately for you our slowly gaining popularity thread covered this topic...

Its called the "Character Matchup Help:Ask All Matchup Questions Here" or along those lines... unless you have a particular problem that our post did not cover please we would like to hear more and yeah we did mention the omnigay as a solution and the link to that thread I think I added to that post...

As a friendly reminder please look at previous threads before posting a new thread since there has been multiple similar threads before and threads offering solutions or anti- Snake strategies

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
The "omnigay" is when a snake shield drops a grenade and then picks it up. Then Kirby or MK run up and grab him. Then you time it so the grenade blows up at the top of an up throw. The result is a dead snake, and an unharmed MK/Kirby.

But its only works if timed perfectly, if your port number is higher. To look for that look at your shield color if your on wifi. If your port is lower youll die, and your not unharmed you take damage but no knock back thats why you survive

Top Bottom