• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Q & A

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I though Gliding was like that, only thing that I wonder is whether as soon as he recovers from hitting his opponent down can he follow up with another combo...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
At this point, I can say that Kirby is definitely stronger that MetaKnight in terms of KO power
If it weren't for Kirby's U-air, and possibly his B-air, I would argue otherwise. Those two attacks may be all Kirby has for KOing potential, but they're not especially strong (about 15%). Unless I get a gimp on someone - or a random Hammer tip - I don't even flinch when I finally KO someone at 130% to 180% in Melee.

Kirby in Brawl, on the other hand, I can't say. I expect to see him get a little stronger, at least in some areas. This might make Kirby stronger than Meta Knight, not like it's going to be by a great margin though. Ha ha.

Top Bottom