• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Patch Notes 1.1.3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-3-patch-notes-release-pending.425921/

Please use this thread to discuss patch notes and overall mechanical changes to our beloved bat ball. The link above will take you to the universal patch thread where the data miners are already working on every character as I type this. Also please note, that this thread is not "Placebo effect discussion". Talk about confirmed changes here. Thank you.

Confirmed changes:

Facing restriction set to zero on some unknown 1.5/1.0 damage subroutine hitboxes

Update: Testing for Meta Knight is currently at 90%. As of now, no other changes have been discovered. Nothing is for sure but it still appears that Meta Knight was largely untouched during the transition from patch 1.1.2 to patch 1.1.3. I will once again update when something has changed.

Last edited:

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
"Facing restriction set to zero on some unknown 1.5/1.0 damage subroutine hitboxes"

Moves which do 1 or 1.5 damage:
  • Tornado (1)
  • Drill Rush (1)
  • Fair (1.5)
  • Bair (1.5)
Facing restriction is meaningless to me though. We could speculate about what it means but probably best just to wait.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
It actually probably means nothing, Ganon's dsmash has a facing restriction of 4...? like what

warionumbah2

Smash Master
We can still kill your(lurkers) mains below 30 so we good. Cloud needs to hurry up, im buying his anime looking ass for uair combos percents.

Last edited:

ZTD | TECHnology

The real test is the frame data which has not been looked at yet. So we're not confirmed yet on whether we were buffed, nerfed or left virtually untouched. That's what we need to see. The fact that our knockback and hitboxes (lol) haven't been touched is a good sign though.

In other words, I'm looking forward to continuing to make all these non MK lurkers saltier than McDonald's fries. :D

Last edited:

ZTD | TECHnology

Most people that I have spoken with have also stated that they feel no changes to Meta Knight after patch 1.1.3 has dropped. Still curious as to what the facing direction is/affects but I believe we can say that Meta Knight is relatively unchanged coming into this patch which is great news for us.

We are still waiting on conclusive frame data testing.

Last edited:

Dr. Shades

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5069-4356-8577
Yeah. I feel the same. The biggest thing this patch brought was Cloud, and he's forced me to rethink my playstyle.

Top Bottom