• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Moveset Video (Not Complete)

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
http://youtu.be/KSNZkF5XN4s?t=3m14s

The tornado seems shorter, but it didn't show them mashing B. The video also shows his new shuttle loop... Or should I say loops?

His sword also lacks the satisfying *sching sching* noise. :-(. Dsmash looks fast again, but it was charged and not tested for recovery time.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
All his specials were nerf to a degred

Wow,tornado's range is shortened.i wonder how much priority that thing has now.

I'm not sure how I feel about his changed side b.It's hard to tell if he's safe or not thanks to the new ending animation.

No more gliding after up b.

Down b's range looks shortened.

Last edited:

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
I've had enough of seeing only metaknight fights so I hope he's good for casuals but low on the tier list kinda like brawl Ike

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I can finally use Meta Knight without feeling guilty and people not wanting to chase me down with pitchforks and torches.

Last edited:

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
Definitely going to still use the little guy along with picking up Robin and Ike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom