• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meta knight is gonna own

iron blade

Smash Ace
he is very noob friendly and is a very fast attacker with good combo potential. he does have a problem when it gets down to actually KOing opponents. he needs them to have high damage before he can get the kill in.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
metaknight is going to be amazing no doubt about it. although im afraid he's going to be the new shiek/fox, with people who aren't even fans using him just because he's good and overshadowing the TRUE MK fans!

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
metaknight is going to be amazing no doubt about it. although im afraid he's going to be the new shiek/fox, with people who aren't even fans using him just because he's good and overshadowing the TRUE MK fans!
you got a point there if MK gets overplayed i might not even use him. but he is gonna be awesome, from vids ive seen of brawl he seems to have a whole bunch of priority.

Jman730

Smash Rookie
this is gonna be so cool:cool: he's very fast and he seems like he will be a favorite

Haddad-07

Smash Cadet
God people you have seen videos. You have seen the way he plays. But you cannot know if you are going to main him already. Apart from those who went to E for All nobody has played as him. I agree he looks good but maybe King Dedede will be incredibly fast with unstoppable smash attacks, no flinch and the greatest final smash possible. So stop saying i am going to main him until you play the game.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Well Ive always mained Yoshi since 64 because hes my favorite character. Maybe some of these people love the Kirby games and Metaknight is one of their favorite characters. I bet not though, because its probaly going to be like Fox (not saying metaknight is as good, but people are making him out to be top tier and bs like that) where they dont even know who the character fox is but just main him because hes suposed to be better.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Well Ive always mained Yoshi since 64 because hes my favorite character. Maybe some of these people love the Kirby games and Metaknight is one of their favorite characters. I bet not though, because its probaly going to be like Fox (not saying metaknight is as good, but people are making him out to be top tier and bs like that) where they dont even know who the character fox is but just main him because hes suposed to be better.
So true.

I've always mained with characters that I know and love. In melee, I mained with Sheik, and sometimes Kirby and Mewtwo, because I play their games. As such, I'll use Meta Knight, Sonic, & probably Pokémon Trainer in brawl. Pokémon Trainer is iffy because I didn't get to play as him at E for All (Sakurai can be so cruel Π.Π), but MK & Sonic are definite. Though I think MK's downB should have been the thunder sword attack from Squeak Squad (he thrusts his sword into the ground and electricity shoots throughout the ground), but that would likely ruin the whole balance thing Sakurai was going for. But, that's just my opinion.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
BELIEVE IT is a nice, somewhat subtle, Naruto reference. anyway. anyway, I APPEAL TO YOU MODS!, COME DOWN AND GET RID OF THIS FANBOY-REEKING TOPIC!!

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
BELIEVE IT is a nice, somewhat subtle, Naruto reference. anyway. anyway, I APPEAL TO YOU MODS!, COME DOWN AND GET RID OF THIS FANBOY-REEKING TOPIC!!
I hate Naruto. his voice is soooo annoying. And Mods won't lock this topic, it's a clear discussion topic. It wasn't spam since it had to do with Meta Knight. He is just showing his estatic mood about Meta Knight joining the Brawl. He is also new to the boards, so he didn't have a chance to post this in September.

Top Bottom