• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Combo Video

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
It's taken me a while, but I've finally finished it! Tell me what you guys think and help an MK main out with a sub!
There will be more as I get better. There was actually quite a lot of incredible replays I had, but I forgot to save some of them.
The matches are from friendlies, laddering, and FG.

Everyone needs to use Dimensional Cape way more. I think it's so good for getting passed projectiles. Other characters have to run into shield, roll, or jump while we can just teleport and punish them for an EZ 16% or even kill. Use it to bait air dodges too. It's such a potent kill move that can make for a game-changing mixup.

Last edited:

LostinpinK

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ailkah
Nice video, I'll try to incorporate a few things to my gameplan like dtilting shield on the edge into nado or down b to punish an aerial airdodge as a mixup.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
great video, ^ i'm also going to throw in that idea to my mk.

i was wondering though when you go for your up air strings are you holding the analog stick upward and just tapping a or doing the jump + a button each time?

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
great video, ^ i'm also going to throw in that idea to my mk.

i was wondering though when you go for your up air strings are you holding the analog stick upward and just tapping a or doing the jump + a button each time?
I prefer to jump + a button. But I don't press a as soon as I can. Sometimes an up air can send your opponent a little to high to just immediately up air. You might have to wait for you to reach the apex of the air jump to ensure it connects. It's still a true combo since up air has a generous amount of hitstun. I think you can see an example of that in the clip in the beginning against Marth.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Cool video. The up throw to up special setup on Battlefield is something I should definitely consider doing in the future whenever I get thrown to that stage.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Amazing!
It also reminds me that I need to incorporate more the use of Uair after a Dash Attack.

Top Bottom