• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight chat plus some tips

Lost_it

Smash Rookie
I found a MetaKnight chat because well mostly I wanted help but I thought about it and it would be a good help to others too. You can idle in it or what ever but lets say some one wants to play you and get advice or you want some one to teach you stuff. And there needs to be a place that MK's can chat without some random noob coming in; "MkAY IZ l337BROKENSAUCE!"

http://www.xat.com/chat/room/39707882/

Thats that basically and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to help me out, im a new Brawler I played for a bit as a TL main when it first came out so I know the basics like shield grabbing, aerials etc, im just a bad MK per-say?

Its also more of a "challenge" some friends of mine talk a lot of crap and I wanna take them on, since they can two stock me and constantly mock my brawl effort. Not only that this game is major fun.

-Lost

ChileNess

Smash Apprentice
i live where a Wii is and a tourney in the moment.
I found a MetaKnight chat because well mostly I wanted help but I thought about it and it would be a good help to others too. You can idle in it or what ever but lets say some one wants to play you and get advice or you want some one to teach you stuff. And there needs to be a place that MK's can chat without some random noob coming in; "MkAY IZ l337BROKENSAUCE!"

http://www.xat.com/chat/room/39707882/

Thats that basically and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to help me out, im a new Brawler I played for a bit as a TL main when it first came out so I know the basics like shield grabbing, aerials etc, im just a bad MK per-say?

Its also more of a "challenge" some friends of mine talk a lot of crap and I wanna take them on, since they can two stock me and constantly mock my brawl effort. Not only that this game is major fun.

-Lost
Nice a MK chat:laugh::laugh: . your friends 2 stocking you? anyway i will check it.

Top Bottom