• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meta knight being ok for beginners?

Toon link is 2cute!

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4699-6547-1774
i started using meta knight and really like him, especially his areals. he seems to have a strong combo game, but anyways, is there a ton of tech skill involved? some of it is ok, but a crap ton of it, like with falco or fox is not something i want. and if he is ok for beginners, is there any guide someone could point me to? thanks!

Lawn Chair

Smash Journeyman
i started using meta knight and really like him, especially his areals. he seems to have a strong combo game, but anyways, is there a ton of tech skill involved? some of it is ok, but a crap ton of it, like with falco or fox is not something i want. and if he is ok for beginners, is there any guide someone could point me to? thanks!
I would say he is not too technical but he does take a lot of smarts to be good with since a lot of his aerials with long cooldown. I think he is a good beginner character. Easy to play hard to master.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
If you devlop decent fundementals, he can take you far.

Top Bottom