• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Messed up Priiloader

Lauzonga

Smash Rookie
I messed up

Hi. I messed up. I recently finished downloading Nintendont to use to play 20XX (SSBM). After doing so I proceeded to install Priiloader as I was borrowing a Wii Remote and wouldn't have access to one after I finished borrowing it.

My problem is:

I installed the wrong file into Priiloader, now evertime I have Priiloader autoboot to the installed file, it boots to this wrong file and says "Exception (DSI) Occurred!" with a lot of random text and then proceeds to attempt a reload only to never do so.

The file I installed to Priiloader was Nintendont, but that was wrong as I was supposed to install Nintendont Forwarder.

Now whenever I turn the Wii on it autoboots to Nintendont but then immediately goes to the "Exception (DSI) Occurred!" problem again and again.

My question:

Is there any way to uninstall Nintendont as the installed file in Priiloader?

Do I have to find a Nintendont Forwarder and install that one over the old one?

Any help would be much appreciated. I am now extremely frustrated as it appears as though I broke this Wii and I just bought it recently :(

Top Bottom