• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mesprit- A Lesson in Appeasing the Mewtwo Haters

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
*agrees with hemightbegiant*
I used to hate Mewtwo. Now, I love him.
Oh, and just to say it, not many people want Mewtwo out. Actually, in a past thread (called "Mewtwo, in or stuck in SSBM?") most people said he just needed a statiscal reworking. Like more weight etc...
Best explanation right there. My problem with Mewtwo is he being a floater, a lightweight, and his dash is kinda annoying at times. However, his WD is nice, his aerials are nice, and his grabbing pwns. The tier list is not a load of crap; it states the advantages and disadvantages of each character. Yet again, though, everything depends on the player's skill. So Mewtwo got screwed; his cons far outweigh his pros. But in the hands of a masterful player (Taj or Mookierah), he's godlike.
'Nuff said.

Top Bottom