• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make sure that no one beat me to it! So I made it today instead of tomorrow.
Since it is Christmas I decided to make a spam thread and I only ask that is remains open for 4 days or so. After that I can understand if it gets closed.
Anyways, think of this thread as a temporary social thread. In here I want you to do a few things:
#1 List the coolest gift that you received.
#2 List the coolest gift that you gave.
#3 List the coolest movie of 2009.
#4 Talk a little bit about yourself and what has changed about you since 2008.
#5 Talk about someone or someones in the Sheik board indirectly by saying good things about them but never mentioning their names. The rest of us can guess at who they were talking about if we wish it.
#6 Make a video wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
#7 (and) try and post Merry Christmas on as many people's walls as possible. Then put links to every wall that you posted on.

Of course RNDM chatting is also nice so why not? lol

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
#1 IDK yet
#2 I am a poor gift giver. :( I pretty much gave like BS gifts. I did get my bro Mertroid Prime Echoes (he has been wanting it badly because he has 1 and 3).
#3 The answer to that question is easily Avatar. It is a very good movie.
#4 Oh boy.... Well, I have said a lot over the past year. So I am just going to tell you what I have been doing in the past week.

It is now Thursday, a week since I made my Needle Locking threads. I went from doing that to this:
Siisorr xy rr'rra ca Sheik wv Brawl. Siisois gf da tul. :(
That is a language that I have been developing for a week now. I will make a video showing proper pronunciation. Until then, read my notes:

Rarrii Language

In the Rarri language the subject always governs the tense of the sentence. The subject is always at the very beginning of a sentence, that way no one is confused over its tense.
Tense’s

Kes- past
RR- present
Lis- future
An example of proper usage on a word is like this.
rru (him/he)
Past- rrues
Present- rrurr
Future- rruis
The concept is extremely simple. You just need to drop the K is Kes, the L in Lis and leave rr alone.

Sounds

a-a
c- kk
d- dr
es- ace
f- fa
g- gt
h- h
ii- e
is- eese
j- jah
l- l
m- m
o- o
os- oose
p- p
r- ra
rr- thr
s- s
t- tah
u- oo
v- vr
w- wl
x- x
y- ya

#5 He likes numbers way to much. Actually, numbers are a basis on what is fact so I guess it is to harsh to say that. He kinda lurks... weird. He also spoils my fun a lot. :(

He is a cool dude that hates his state. IDK why, his state is awesome.

He is seriously obsessed with Sheik. He also might join the military.
#6 no go. I am to lazy to make a video.
#7 *will edit later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom