• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Menu keeps playing Brawl theme...even though it's turned off.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
I set the music for the menus to only play the new Smash Bros. U theme....and turned all the other menu themes completely off. However, the music keeps switching to the Brawl menu theme. Anyone else experiencing this?

JuanHUM

Smash Cadet
NNID
JuanHUM
I got something similar in the 3ds version, i turned off the mii and the tomodachi life stage off from the random selection and when i went to play, i choose random and a get the mii stage even when i turned it off in the menu stage selection

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
It's possible to turn them off? Because in Brawl you never can disable the music. You can only make it with a VERY SMALL chance of playing... whatever...

CCTANK93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CCTANK93
3DS FC
4296-3062-4792
Did you try going to the title screen and then going back into the menu? It worked for me when I set the Melee menu 1 theme as my menu song.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Turns out, this is a problem with ALL the game's music. I've mentioned this in another thread...but when I turn songs all the way down or all the way up for a particular stage in "my music", it seems to have no effect. It will still play all the songs at the same rate as each other.

Top Bottom