• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mentor/Mentee Thread?

ConsummateK

Smash Cadet
If this sort of thread isn't allowed please remove.

Would people be open to pairing up mentor/mentee matches for Roy? My motivations for trying to put this together are entirely selfish. My friends and I have small tournaments regularly and it is serious business. You are definitely playing for pride/pop-offs/bragging rights and the results are NOT forgotten until the next tournament. Just the way I like it.

Unfortunately I'm also pretty terrible at Smash. I've been doing a fair amount of practicing and a lot of reading and tutorial watching to try and understand what I'm doing wrong and I think I've improved but only slightly. We had some friendlies last night and I was still getting stomped consistently. Please, for the love of god, help me beat my friends. Trust me, they deserve it.

I'm Bronze II on Anther's Ladder if that gives any indication of skill. I dunno what the best way to do this would be since I think actually talking would likely be the best way to Mentor. My Skype tag is KillaSage if that would work.

Top Bottom