• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis melee weeklies?

chaosx522

Smash Rookie
Hi im looking for a place that host weeklies or biweeklies in memphis, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
You're not the only one looking for the Memphis scene. Most of the Memphis Smashers are completely inactive(at least to my knowledge). It makes me so sad:c, I wish we still had Smashfests and local tourneys.

Patrisaurus

Smash Rookie
Well let's get it going again! I'm just now starting to really try and play competitively and I am in Midtown/campus area looking for a scene!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty serious too, we need Smashfests! Im down for goin to Midtown, I only live in Millington. I'm really trying to make a name for myself. I'm pretty good, but I only play P:M since I have no one to Smash with.

@Patrisaurus youre a Falcon main!!?? Cool guy *gives high five*. We need to play...

Top Bottom