• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Brawlers 1st Tourney, Oct. 02

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
First of all, what an amazing event! Thanks to everybody for showing up, and especially to everyone who helped out with Wii's, tv's, etc...

Results:

1: Iori ==

2: Talon ==

3: Tatsumaki ==

4: IHaveSpaceBalls ==

5: PDF ==

6: BluJay ==

7: O.D.
7: Iron Man
9: Law
9: Jet
9: Wolfe
9: LAN
13: BMac
13: NERo
13: Iron Lotus
13: Nate
17: SumDude
17: Zero
17: Lo69
17: BunBun
17: JR
17: PK
17: J-Bar
17: Wayne
25: Twinky
25: Kuma
25: 49erFreak
25: Shoujo

Once again, thanks to EVERYONE! The event was awesome! I can't wait for our next tournament! It's gonna be awesome! I just want to say the Iori vs. Talon might have been the most epic match I've ever been able to witness. Looking forward to seeing a rematch!

Winners Bracket:

Consolation Bracket:

Here are some pictures from the event! The VUE was an amazing Venue!

HOW BRAWL WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED! ON 88 SQUARE FEET OF AWESOMENESS!

The Finalists:

And IF you managed to get bored, there is always one of the many extra rooms to just chill and play pool, ping pong, PS3, Wii, or whatever....

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
FIRST COMMENT lol. Awesomeness all the way through. I'll be seeing ya in the next tourney.Bun-Bun's being cute.lol

How'd I get runner-up and third place?lol. That doesn't look right in the bracket chart.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
hahaha oh well... I'd go back and change it, but that would be painful... I threw it together in like 5 mintues so yeah... lol

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Aw man, wish I knew about this. From the pics, this venue looked amazing as well.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Aw man, wish I knew about this. From the pics, this venue looked amazing as well.
We will be having another tournament soon. We were hoping for Oct. 30, but it looks like it might end up being Nov. 13. And the venue is pretty awesome. I think we had about 40+ people in the building and we didn't even come close to packing it out. We might be doing Melee + Brawl next time

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
We will be having another tournament soon. We were hoping for Oct. 30, but it looks like it might end up being Nov. 13. And the venue is pretty awesome. I think we had about 40+ people in the building and we didn't even come close to packing it out. We might be doing Melee + Brawl next time
Ah man...I wanted to do the halloween costume affair. Oh well.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I kinda sorta had fun playing barlw. I'm not sure if that's a victory or a loss, but at least it was an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Thanks for hosting this at such a great venue, Josh (and everyone else who helped run things, I'm bad with names).

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I kinda sorta had fun playing barlw. I'm not sure if that's a victory or a loss, but at least it was an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Thanks for hosting this at such a great venue, Josh (and everyone else who helped run things, I'm bad with names).

You should play more brawl when you're not pwning in melee.lol.The match between you and Frank(my rival) in the semis was kick*** dude. Had wonderful spokesmen (Iori and myself) who enjoyed showboating both of your skills. Definitely had a fun time.

Top Bottom