• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meleepalooza: December 29 Bay Area Tourney (new location!!)

Mattdeezie

Smash Lord
In the first post, its said you would post up your phone number. I didn't see it posted, and I was wondering if we could have some way to contct you, in case we get lost or something. Just a precaution. I would hate to miss out on this, it looks effing badass.

itsSMASHtastic

Smash Apprentice
our phone numbers were posted in the previous page. here it is again:

707 644 3354, ask for justin or james
707 319 8320, james' cell

i'll update the first post too

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Re: terrakalar here

Originally posted by itsSMASHtastic
yup the address is still correct.

everybody, signups will be from 10:00-11:45, so that we can get play started by 12:30 at the latest. so please get here by 11:45 or else we'll assume you won't be here for the team tourney. if you're finding urself running a little late though, call us up to let us know, we can be a little flexible and **might** be able to wait up for you:

707 644 3354, ask for justin or james
707 319 8320, james' cell

better yet, either post in this thread or pm us ("itSMASHtastic" or "terrakalar") to let us know you're coming.

the food is just something to entice people to get here on time. just regular eggs, sausage and other breakfast stuff. no need to pay for the food. it's first come first serve though.

fees for the tourney, however, are $10 for the team tourney (ie $10 for the entire team), and $5 for the 1 on 1. All of this pot money will go to the top 3 placers of each tourney.

Hey Matt, in case they don't update the first post in time, here's one of James' posts with the relevant information. Handy, huh?

Oh, safe driving everyone. We've already lost Recipherus' right hand, we don't need any more casualties.

Master Sword

Smash Journeyman
if you need any help with directions and such and you can't get through to the junios......i dont think anyone will see this on time, but you can also contact me, andrew, for information as well....my cell phone # is (707) 315-2433...see you all there...

RoyalFlush

Smash Cadet
How's it going?

Hey guys, I just got back from Reno like 30 mins ago. Man I can't wait to here the results. I was going to go down there today for the 1v1s, but the snow tottaly killed that and made the ride home a whole lot longer. I even lost a shoe on the way which was kinda funny, but it still sucks. Anyway I hope its going well and I hope you post something soon so I can get an idea of whats going on.

ZelgadisQmega

Smash Apprentice
Everything blew up here last night. My mom got all mad because no one was going to go with me, so i couldn't come, as you have probably already found out. My parents suck. and please, if anyone sees this before the tournament is over, tell Dave to buy me a TG3 DVD is he has any extra money, and I will pay him back when we get together on Thrusday (maybe thursday). Better yet, just show this to Dave, nad if he can't get me one, it's ok. And inform us all more about Jeremy's hand, what happened?

Top Bottom