• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament in Michigan

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
There is a Melee tournament happening this Saturday in Michigan and I have a spot or two open in my car, is anyone interested? Here's the tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286110

The plan is to gather tomorrow (Friday) at Ministry's place, which is close to Appleton line GO I think, then head to London, ON; if you live fairly close to me (Guelph) you can contact me for pickup options (reserved for Waterloo/Kitchener kids only). If you are willing to take a bus to Guelph directly let me know quickly and we can arrange a pick up time on Friday.

Ideally we'd be coming back after the venue closes since I have to work on Sunday night, and as far as transportation goes, on the way back, I won't be able to drop you at your home if you live outside of Hamilton/Burlington, but I can drop you at a Bus terminal.

Interest? Contact me on M.S.N @ Viaticalvivi@hotmail.com, thx <3. If you wanna come, just come =) seriously.

Top Bottom