• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee to Brawl Graphics (ADDED MORE!!)

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
Hey, that's really cool. The picture with Kirby and DK is hilarious.

redeyedol

Smash Cadet
The gameplay graphics of Brawl are definitely a few levels up from Melee's, but nothin caused me diarrhea of brown amazement like when I first saw the cutscenes in Brawl..

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I remember back when I thought Melee's graphics were the BEST EVER IN THE WORLD how could games ever look better than Melee?!

Brawl blows it ten hundred times out of the water, lol. I absolutely love it, because we get to see characters like Dedede and Diddy in high quality action, and against settings like the Halberd.

Firebert

Smash Ace
I remember back when I thought Melee's graphics were the BEST EVER IN THE WORLD how could games ever look better than Melee?!

Brawl blows it ten hundred times out of the water, lol. I absolutely love it, because we get to see characters like Dedede and Diddy in high quality action, and against settings like the Halberd.
I know what you mean. And Melee was my first GCN game, as well as my first non-N64 console game, so it amazed me too. But Brawl definitely is on a whole 'nother level of graphic quality.

Top Bottom