• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee players in or near st. charles missouri

ive been wanting to go to tournements but i dont know of any in or near St. Charles Missouri, so if anyone wants to play melee. ive never played againsed soemone good in melee so im probably going to get bodied but ill only get better and im guessing fast. i just need someone to push me to my limits and beyond so i can get better. i cant netplay. i only want to play melee competitively.

ive been wanting to go to tournaments but i don't know of any in or near St. Charles Missouri, so if anyone wants to play melee. I've never played against someone good in Melee so I'm probably going to get bodied but I'll only get better and I'm guessing fast. I just need someone to push me to my limits and beyond so I can get better. I cant net play. I only want to play Melee competitively.
Check for a facebook group for you region here http://smashboards.com/threads/facebook-groups-links.325058/unread and ask them the same question. The better the opponent you play against, the faster you'll improve. Have fun

ssbRezah

Smash Rookie
Im in saint charles missouri! I'm down to play whenever, always looking for some people to play some melee with

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
Im in saint charles missouri! I'm down to play whenever, always looking for some people to play some melee with
These posts r a year old lol, go to st.l melee on Facebook they are always having events

Top Bottom