• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee on dolphin won't work

Lus146

Smash Cadet
I'm getting tired of smash 4 so I think I am going to make the switch to melee but for some reason dolphin won't work. The main problem comes in the controller. I don't know if it's because my adapter doesn't work or what but when I set it up it doesn't actually detect any button presses on the controller. Also, one this guide https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/25jx/melee/melee-netplay-guide for installation, it says that I need to click on the melee iso in dolphin. The ISO doesn't actually appear in the launcher so I am confused on how I am supposed to do that. Any help would be nice, I don't usually do emulators on my PC. Thank you for any help and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
Chances are your iso is not in your Dolphin directory, so generally what you want to do is make a folder that contains all of your isos* and set your directory to be that folder. Alternatively, you can click the "open" button on Dolphin and navigate to your iso and then double click it to open it.

Which adapter do you have?

Last edited:
Top Bottom