• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Netplay

mac771

Smash Rookie
Hello smashers,

I am interested in downloading and playing melee netplay. I have a Lenovo X1 carbon 6th gen. Will this computer be sufficient to play melee netplay on without significant input lag? I have a benQ monitor that I intend to hook my computer up to. Will the BenQ monitor be okay to play on without significant lag. I play normal (not netplay) melee on my BenQ monitor but I am wondering if it will be okay for netplay.

Also, Would someone be able to provide me with download links for everything required for netplay (melee game, dolphin emulator, etc.)? There are a few tutorials online but some of the links do not work. Also, any instructions on how to actually download and set up everything to get playing on netplay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom