• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee netplay weeklies!

Would you like to join a melee netplay weekly?

• Total voters

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
tournament cancelled again. if you want this to happen, PLEASE JOIN THIS THREAD SATURDAY AROUND 5.
if this doesn't work please pm me or join this thread and let's try this again next week

Charmilio

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I missed it. Missed the CST part.

PLEASE JOIN THIS THREAD SATURDAY AROUND 5.
We really need some timezones or something in the OP. I'd like to participate next week as well, so if we could toss all the necessary challonge links/info in the first post, that'd be swell. Regardless, hope to see you guys next week!

Last edited:

AIphaREX

Smash Rookie
Once I finish writing my exams by the end of the month, I will so be joining this tournament!

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Hey! Well, time to brush the dust off this old thread!
Also, you joined smashboards to tell me that you want to join my weekly? I'm flattered :b:
If we can get more people to confirm attendance, I will restart this weekly soon! However, I need at least two other people to confirm attendance (really one, I pretty much have another guy, good friend of mine)
Thanks for showing interest in something I've wanted to do for a long time, and hopefully this will turn out great!
(Hope those exams go well!)

Top Bottom