• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in the Hold 6 [MitH6]/[PMp³] RESULTS THREAD (sorry for the delay!)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Melee in the Hold 6 [MitH6]/[PMp³] RESULTS THREAD

Thank you for everyone who attended and everyone who tuned in on stream! This tournament was a huge success! Really had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else did too! Always looking forward to future events!

Melee Doubles
9 Teams

1. Toph + Bladewise (:foxmelee:+:peachmelee:)
2. Silentwolf + ThePrime (:foxmelee:+:samusmelee:)
3. MAdJ + TerrorBird (:foxmelee:+:foxmelee:)
4. Gimpyfish62 + Genesis (:mariomelee::bowsermelee:+:randombrawl:)
5. BWMat + Daze (:ganonmelee:+:ganonmelee:)
5. Yakal + Noobking (:foxmelee:+:falconmelee:)
7. Captain L + Big D (:pikachumelee:+:icsmelee:)
7. Violence + Rusty Shacklefurd (:samusmelee:+:icsmelee:)
9. Chris + James (:randombrawl:+:randombrawl:)
[COLLAPSE="Melee Doubles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melee Singles
26 Entrants

1. SilentWolf :foxmelee:
2. Bladewise :peachmelee:
3. Dieslow :falcomelee::foxmelee::sheikmelee:
4. Sion :falcomelee:
5. Toph :foxmelee:
5. Yakal :foxmelee:
7. TerrorBird :foxmelee:
7. XxX-NoobKing-XxX :falconmelee:
9. Daze :ganonmelee:
9. ThePrime :samusmelee:
9. MAdJ :foxmelee:
9. Liveryman :peachmelee:
13. BWMat :ganonmelee:
13. Michaelblufalco :falcomelee:
13. Captain L :pikachumelee:
13. RustyShacklefurd :icsmelee:
17. SinisterB :falcomelee:
17. Aleate :zeldamelee::peachmelee:
17. BigD :icsmelee:
17. WhitePowerRanger :randombrawl:
17. Kaosnoob :peachmelee:
17. Faceman :falconmelee:
17. Fourth :randombrawl:
17. 1337h4xx0r :foxmelee:
19. Jake :linkmelee:
19. Monkey :randombrawl:
[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM Singles
16 Entrants

1. Silentwolf :foxbrawl:
2. Captain L :pikachubrawl:
3. Sion :linkbrawl::foxbrawl:
4. Rusty Shacklefurd :ikebrawl:
5. Bladewise :peachbrawl:
5. BigD :dededebrawl:
7. Firefly :charizardbrawl:
7. SinisterB :ikebrawl:
9. Dazrin :toonlinkbrawl:
9. Kaosnoob :peachbrawl:
9. Daze :dededebrawl:
9. 1337haxx0r :foxbrawl:
13. Faceman :bowserbrawl:
[COLLAPSE="PM Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Sorry for the delay-- the TIO file was initially corrupted, and I ran into some IRL issues this past week, so the results thread is a little late. Hope you guys can forgive me! >_<

[COLLAPSE="My Personal Shoutouts"]
Washington: Thank you ALL for coming up to BC and participating! It really means a lot to me as a TO that you guys would be willing to come all the way over here and compete with us :p Congrats to Toph and Teddy for winning 1st in melee doubles, and Otto for cleaning up the rest of the events :p Also, special thanks for Gimpyfish for finally making a resurgence onto the tournament scene and just being a ton of fun to be around. You are all so awesome! Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to GC, I ran into some dumb stuff which stopped me from going. >_<

Victoria You guys are some of the coolest dudes ever! Seriously, all of you are super chill and I really got to know you guys much more as a result of this tournament! Thanks for spending your time and effort to come to the mainland and smash with us! Congrats terrorbird+madj for your melee doubles placement! You're getting SUPER good, Terrorbird, and it's really showing! MadJ-- I hope you can get your stream set up! Let me know if you have any issues! Liveryman-- you are actually a really really cool guy! Really awesome getting to finally know you, and it was awesome to talk to you about PMBR stuff lol. And Daze, sorry for the name confusion and you're a super awesome dude as well :p Thank you all for coming! :D

Sion YOU ****. Seriously, thanks a lot for coming once again! You really put on a show for all of us, including the stream audience :D You beat Otto once-- you can do it again! Practice up and you got this eeez :)

Yakal YO! You did SO well this tournament! I'm honestly really proud of how hardworking you've been and it's really showing in your results. Keep it up, GaryMOTHER****INGOak! You'll be the best in BC in no time if you continue improving at this rate!

SinisterB Stop losing to peach lol

Kaosnoob Good **** on beating babby again LOOL :D

Faceman BOOZER! Where was your sister this time? xD Anyways good stuff this tournament-- COME TO MORE SMASHFESTS!

Captain L Best PM Pikachu in the world IMO

RustyShacklefurd Stop IKING me out of tourneys, goddammit LOL good **** though on beating bladewise in PM, and sorry PM doubles didn't materialize. Thanks for coming out and bringing FUNTIMES to the atmosphere as you always do!

Firefly Wow, I didn't expect you to place that far in PM! Good stuff, and sorry about the whole brawl thing x_x-- it was seriously out of my control.

BigD Uhm. Yeah, sorry about that whole incident >_> I hope you can forgive me :/ You put on quite the hypeshow on the stream for your match against Sion, and I hope to see more in the future! You're super good lol :p

Kevin YO! Thanks for making it out! You're improving really fast! Keep playing with us :p

VIOLENCE HUGE HUGE HUGE PROPS TO YOU, MY FRIEND You pretty much carried this entire event on your back like a boss, and you selflessly excluded yourself from most events as a result to help run this whole thing with me. For that, I cannot express how grateful I am for all your help. You contribute a TON to this community and this tournament wouldn't have been anywhere near as successful if it weren't for you. Sorry for some lack of communication here and there-- I'll try to communicate more in the future. Words can't express how much I appreciate your help, and how patient you are with me, and everyone else. You rock!

To the stream!
Thank you ALL for watching! Without you guys, there would seriously be no point for me to do any of the stuff I do in regards to streaming, so thanks for bearing with the random stream cut-outs, the stupid commentary, and all of our crazy BC antics. :p Hope you enjoyed the stream and that you guys can tune in back to my stream very soon :) Off the top of my head, I'd like to shout out FlyAmanita, Manuel, ShadowKai, Buddy, Daltsy, Jason, Dudex11b, JCaesar, and Kirbykaze for all tuning in my stream! Sorry if I missed a bunch of you, but those were the names that I remembered who tuned in and watched the stream off the top of my head xD You guys are awesome![/collapse]

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks for running a good stream, Daz! I love what you're doing for BC smash.

michael_li

Smash Ace
lol stream guy !! but leave tourny hosting to violence or brown town. violence seeded seeded that **** so god dam well! bloody hell jesus christ, good ****!

:phone:

Violence

Smash Lord
I dunno, the seeding was aight, but there were a lot of things I could've improved on.

I think I actually should've switched Sion and Yakal, in hindsight. Sion and Otto shouldn't be in the same quarter of the bracket, as later pointed out to me.

Also, Toph fighting MadJ in round 2 was kinda whack since they played in pools. MadJ was a good sport about it, but I really should've had the foresight to avoid that.

I was focused mainly on people not playing people they play all the time, and to get the seed strengths right. The next one will be seeded better than this one.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I think we all need to stfu and give violence a big thanks for running the tournament as well as he did and sacrificing his entrance into melee singles. You're sick.

Daz: dawg I'm really grateful for the stream stuff you've been putting on for BC and finally getting us on the right track. Sad you didn't enter melee. Nice try in pm and stuff.
goompfish - hah nice seeing you and had fun commentating with you. Glad you're love for melee has been rekindled.
robbie C - gimpys partner in crime f u lmao
otto - you should come to BC more and play with me every day ^___^ Congrats on almost sweeping the entire tourney. Wont be so easy next time we play, Hombre.
teddy - I'll figure you out someday. Once I get that peach exp in it's over for you bro. always a pleasure and hope to see you more!
Dieslow - grrr!!!!!! I wanted to face you in bracket! I ain't lettin' no games slip by me when we play you can count on dat ****! Also we gettin' lifted next tourney just sayin'
Sion - same with you, imma start diggin' yo grave right now. I'm coming for you.
Toph - we kickin' it next time, no lie brah. I would like to play you lots more too, your fox does cool stuff. also gettin' the filthy next time yeee
Yakal - Stop losing.
TerrorBird - good stuff greg, impressed with your performance. Was fun chilling with you and other victoria at sinisters haha...got destroyed in that place lmao
XxX-NoobKing-XxX - come over sometime and you'll have some delicious food. Wish you would have had a repeat performance in your set with otto haha
Daze - bam boom pow hope you don't start feeling like **** mid tourney next time :\
ThePrime - cartoon character lmao enjoyed our little chat with sion thoroughly. You know imma be down in WA often now ;D
MAdJ - ah man CMON BRO. Looked good against toph but just had to drop dat ****. No chokes!
Liveryman - Your peach is scary. Must play you more.
BWMat - lmao
Michaelblufalco - You should be doing much better than this.
Captain L - Good job in PM, <3
RustyShacklefurd - practicing helps bro!
SinisterB - Thanks for housing victoria, means a lot. and stop losing to rob lmao
Aleate - <3 thanks for entering, might enter next barlw tourney haha
BigD - what went down was whack, but dang bro you be tryna greeze
WhitePowerRanger - dunno who you are but I want to see you around more!
Kaosnoob - heh
Faceman - ahhhHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fourth - dunno who but wanna know who come around more
1337h4xx0r - you improve more and more everytime I see you. keep it up.
Jake - :3
Monkey - dang where are all these new players coming from haha come again soon!

I'm a bit disappointed with how I did in certain sets but overall i'm pretty happy with how things turned out. See you guys next tourney or whenever anybody wants to play at stronghold ;)

Next goal: Turn 21 and move to WA permanently (the filthy)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
lol stream guy !! but leave tourny hosting to violence or brown town. violence seeded seeded that **** so god dam well! bloody hell jesus christ, good ****!

I have never seeded a Melee tournament in my life.
--No idea why you're calling me out on that. I always leave executive decisions like that to Violence or Meta, due to their experience. I'm still a new TO, so I wouldn't ever feel comfortable seeding a big Melee singles event.

Also, Violence, don't get too worked up about it. Overall, things went well :) Of course, there is always something we can take from our experiences and improve on for the future though :p

And thanks, Manuel! Looking forward to actually meeting you in the winter :)

And Yakal, I only limited myself to one event (as did Violence) in order to ensure the event and stream ran smoothly. If I wasn't organizing, I would've entered Melee singles :p ... dunno about doubles though xD

michael_li

Smash Ace
I have never seeded a Melee tournament in my life.
--No idea why you're calling me out on that. I always leave executive decisions like that to Violence or Meta, due to their experience. I'm still a new TO, so I wouldn't ever feel comfortable seeding a big Melee singles event.

Also, Violence, don't get too worked up about it. Overall, things went well :) Of course, there is always something we can take from our experiences and improve on for the future though :p

And thanks, Manuel! Looking forward to actually meeting you in the winter :)

And Yakal, I only limited myself to one event (as did Violence) in order to ensure the event and stream ran smoothly. If I wasn't organizing, I would've entered Melee singles :p ... dunno about doubles though xD
o
k

Bwmat

Smash Ace
copy from tourney thread b/c who can remember something that happened a whole two weeks ago.

shoutouts:
silent wolf: raaaaaaaape
sion: raaaaaaaape
Daze 1.0: gg's with doubles, I had fun. You're my kryptonite in singles lol
adam: until the next time I give you free money
violence/daze 2.0: thanks for hosting, you guys did a great job.
rusty: y u no team wit me. Also, we never played.
meta: where you at?
francis: raaape (not as many a's as above, but still, gj)

| Big D |

Smash Master
I honestly don't blame you for anything Daze.

Would be cool if you could put forfeit in brackets or something next to my name.

Top Bottom