• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in South Florida?

shoshone

Smash Ace
More specifically in the Miami-Dade county area? Just looking for a smashfest/people to play with. I haven't played this game in a while and really just want to play again. I'm not into Brawl, just Melee.

Anyways just let me know, I just want to relive good old memories.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Florida has a very active Melee community.
I am positive you can find a ride up to Orlando for the monthly Gigabits melee tournaments which are huge, and the always trusted, always loved WATO hosted by Hungrybox.
Look into these tournaments. They are your best bet.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yo, if you want to hit up some melee, come to a place called Zero Ping on Saturday.

-Spider Sense (send a pm to spider_sense if you want melee practice)

shoshone

Smash Ace
Yo, if you want to hit up some melee, come to a place called Zero Ping on Saturday.

-Spider Sense (send a pm to spider_sense if you want melee practice)
Zero Ping is like Ft.Lauderdale ish right? Anyways I won't be back home until next week.
I know Orlando has lots of tournaments, but I kinda want someone/some group of people I can train/scrim with without driving an excess of say 45 minutes.

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind playing some friendlies sho'. I am prettty sure TiK is down too. Just let me know when you get down here and if you want to play we can meet up someplace. I know today around 6ish Spider is going to have "Smashfest" at Zero Ping. So just stop by and if enough people show then maybe a mini-tourney might go down with 5 dollar entry. Hope you show up.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Nah, Zero Ping is too far of a trip for me. I live like, right before going to the Keys so a lot of stuff is really far. Most of the people live around North Miami beach area (too far) and very few live within 35 minutes of me.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Well, I live in Hialeah Gardens we can always meet up at my house. IF you're interested and that's not too far let me know and we will set something up.

Top Bottom