• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in Northeastern Georgia?

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
I'm typically around Kennesaw for college, but during holidays and through summer I'm at home in Elberton. Pretty small town near the line of SC. Now, I've heard a little bit happens in Athens, but is there NO ONE in this entire area aside from me? I'm trying to get some stuff started here, but not many interested when I'm the only person that knows what they're doing. Anybody from Hartwell, Franklin, Madison, Washington, etc... interested in Melee? I'm happy to get some stuff started.

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we're pretty much just part of Greater Atlanta's Smash, I'm just trying to get this place out of the deadzone. I'd try to make it to Augusta if gas wasn't so damn expensive. I'll come if I can make a group.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
I'm from the Clemson SC area, like an hour from Elberton. I don't live there now but I'm there Jan 6-12 and I haven't played melee in months but would love to. Are you still around then?

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, no. Dude, you have family here? Here in the summer much? PM me details man, we can smash at other times.

Top Bottom