• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Hell Presents: How to get banned from smashboards in under 24 hours

@MeleeHell

Smash Rookie

This is @Melee_Hell

I might be new to smashboards but I'm a ~17 year smash bros. veteran. I've traveled and played the best of the best, from Isai and Ken, Azen, Chillin, and ChuDat, to M2k, PC Chris, KoreanDJ, Taj and Forward. Hax and Jman. RaynEx, Unknown522, Kage, and KirbyKaze. Cort and Zoso, Darc, Dazwa, and Th0rn.

It's 2014 and Smash bros. WiiU is on the horizon. Who knows where the community is heading next. Smashboards seems like a ghost town compared to its hay-days in 2006-08. I'm sure we'll see an influx of new kids trying to force a party game to be a test of skill in competition. I hope it is at least more successful than Brawl.

In the mean time, we're still riding the #10moreyears train. . . With Twitch dropping thousands to support Apex 2015, IT seems like Melee is Just getting started. My goal @Melee_Hell is to Sponsor and train the next wave of top tier players.

See you in 20XX.

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
If you are a veteran, how come you haven't joined smashboards till recently? no disrespect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom