• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee.. good ol' melee, and a rant on how I think Ness has been mildly nerfed.

Trophyhunter

Smash Apprentice
Obviously somewhere where, you havn't been
Link to original post: [drupal=1124]Melee.. good ol' melee, and a rant on how I think Ness has been mildly nerfed.[/drupal]

So, yesterday I finally willed my self to step away from the wii and pull out my dusty cube, upon firing it up I found Melee sitting happily in the disc slot. And now I realize why I fell for the game, it's just so well put together the hit boxes aren't as broken as brawl. Boy is the classic mode fun, sure the graphics aren't as polished but the game is a piece of beauty.

Okay that was cheesy I know but Melee is a great game, and after replaying it I hope they make the next smash closer to melee.

Now onto my rant on how I feel Ness has been slightly nerfed.

Okay, sure his Air attacks a superb and his PSI Magnet is so freaking good, his P.K. fire is nerfed to the point I can only rely on it for when they have huge damage and are close to the edge. They also made his P.K. thunder incredibly suckish sure it can get some nice damage done but typically it's so unreliable in control and accuracy that even when I get it where I want it, it does barely any damage.

Go ahead and argue my points, I'm just voicing my opinion on how I feel they Nerfed Two Ness's best moves from melee.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
I don't know... I'd say he's just about comparable to Melee! Ness R teh n00b! (Waits behind flame shield, and watches the flames a-flyin'!) xD JK

More seriously though:
I should pick up Melee some time and test that. I haven't played Ness in a while on Melee or Brawl! xD

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
How 'bout that N64 Ness?

Top Bottom