• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee General Discussion Discord

copke

I Just Got This Controller
NNID
copke46
3DS FC
1049-0983-0823
The Melee Discussion Discord server is a server on the Discord app to talk about tech skill, matchups, and other melee related things. Its main purpose is to inform players (mostly novice) on matchup information and various tech skills. I'm not sure if there is already one of these, but I feel as if it would be very beneficial to many players to create one and have people in it that are knowledgeable on their tech and so forth.

PepaCorn

Smash Apprentice
Smashboards is a website on the internet to talk about tech skill, matchups, and other Smash related things. Its main purpose is to inform players on matchup information and various tech skill. I'm pretty sure if this is a well established site with a plethora of information, so I feel that it would be beneficial for many players to sign up and browse the boards, there are many seasoned players that are knowledgeable on their tech and so forth.

(Don't get butt hurt but Smashboards already has all of what you said)

necroTaxonomist

Smash Apprentice
Smashboards is a website on the internet to talk about tech skill, matchups, and other Smash related things. Its main purpose is to inform players on matchup information and various tech skill. I'm pretty sure if this is a well established site with a plethora of information, so I feel that it would be beneficial for many players to sign up and browse the boards, there are many seasoned players that are knowledgeable on their tech and so forth.

copke

I Just Got This Controller
NNID
copke46
3DS FC
1049-0983-0823

Yes, I see your point, and I don't see the point in getting butt hurt over you stating what is already known. The reason I created it was I feel like it's a more interactive and personal way to contact people. All though there is a PM system on Smashboards, a Discord server just feels more personal and constructive for me. After the crew I'm in made a server I felt like I learned a lot more.

I'm definitely seeing your perspective, which in case I might scrap this idea, thanks for showing me a side that I didn't think of, I appreciate the constructive criticism! =D

Top Bottom