• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Composer

Sheik_

Smash Rookie
OK, so yesterday I came to acquire the soundtrack to Melee. Now the artist was listee as Super Smash Bros. Melee, but I wanted to put an actual composer, and I would like all the songs to have the same composer. Any ideas? Should I just list all the people who composed the songs for all of them or try and find out the arranger? Thanks.

sto0fo0

Smash Rookie
I know the New Japan Philharmonic did a soundtrack for the game but the music is directly from the game.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, you could always put the maker of Smash, or someone close to that(like the music director). And there was one orchestrated version of the soundtrack by the New Japan Philharmonic Orchestra, if that's the one.

Sheik_

Smash Rookie
I did look through the credits the other day and decided to use Hirokazu Ando who was the music arranger for Melee.

Top Bottom