• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Characters As Automobiles

Bench

Smash Rookie
Melee characters as automobiles. (makes not models) I thought of this while driving and I figure I might as well put it the boards. I encourage you all to think of more things we can compare combatants to. (Food, Alcohol, Varieties of Cheese, ect)

Keep in mind the makes featured are the ones sold in the U.S.. So Skoda, Vauxhall, Citroen, etc, will not be on this list.

This is completely subjective (with the exception of Samus). Feel free to add your own list. (please disagree with me)

Fox- BMW

Falco- Cadillac

Sheik- Volvo

Jigglypuff- Mazda

Marth- Audi

Peach- Hyundai

Falcon- Ferrari

Ice Climbers- Chevrolet

Doctor Mario- Chrysler

Pikachu- Jeep

Samus- Buick

Ganondorf- Dodge

Luigi- Nissan

Mario- Subaru

Link- Ford

Young Link- Suzuki

DK- Lincoln

Yoshi- Infiniti

Zelda- Mercedes-Benz

Roy- Honda

Mewtwo- Toyota

Game & Watch- Saturn

Ness- Scion

Bowser- GMC

Pichu- Fiat

Kirby- Kia

*tier placement is not supposed to be indicative of quality of make

Last edited:

undergroundmonorail

Smash Cadet
I don' t know anything about cars but you know how some "luxury cars" (I don't know if that's a term that people use haha) are really flashy and cool-looking, but impractical for day-to-day life? You drive it to show off, not because it's the best option for going out and buying milk or whatever.

One of those is absolutely the Captain.

Or we could say he's the Blue Falcon, but that seems like cheating.

MEGABUS

Smash Rookie
So by the op's list Doc, Ganon, Pika and Falcon are are Pichu's slaves.
Since they were bought by Lord Pichu.

Top Bottom