• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee 1.00 VS 1.02 Help

Sir Frederick

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

I am not sure if there is a thread already posted for the information I am seeking but I am looking for ALL of the differences that span from the 1.00 version to the 1.02 version. I have been practicing all this time with v1.00 and I needed a better disc anyway while playing on the current build (plus I pre-ordered the 20XXTE memory card). I want to make sure I make the proper adjustments to the switch so I can increase my level of skill as I play more. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

JnL

Smash Knight
3DS FC
5455-9416-3843
if you play pro home-run contest, 1.00 is not for you. also I think the first revision 1.00, and because mewtwo's shadow glitch... i'm not sure

So, SSBM 0-00 or 1.00 was a unstable revision?

Top Bottom