• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega's jumpsquat?

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
Shorthopping with him is noticeably more difficult, and I have to really strain my hands in order to consistently pull it off, much less in the heat of an actual battle. How many frames is his jumpsquat?

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
Normally Mario, Rosa, Bowser, Sonic, Zard, and Palu.
I use a variety of characters, both sluggish heavyweights to speedy lightweights, and the mediums in between.
Compared to the others, it just feels like Mega's jumpsquat is exceptionally fast, like it's 2 frames or something.

xIvan321

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xIvan321
On my old controller scheme I used to be able to SHFF lemons and I could do it per jump constantly. It wasn't that hard for me after practicing it, but then again, I don't play as other characters as often or find enough characters that can benefit from a fast fall in some way that I would like to play at least.

Top Bottom