• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megamans at Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't been made yet. I think it would be a good idea to communicate with each other. Then again we are a dying breed so I don't know who is left haha.

However I would like to meet up with a few of you guys but more importantly I would like for someone to show me how to do the forward glide toss irl. Once I see it with my eyes I know I can replicate it.

So yeah, if you are going let's chat here!

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't been made yet. I think it would be a good idea to communicate with each other. Then again we are a dying breed so I don't know who is left haha.

However I would like to meet up with a few of you guys but more importantly I would like for someone to show me how to do the forward glide toss irl. Once I see it with my eyes I know I can replicate it.

So yeah, if you are going let's chat here!
Give it time, mate. The meta's still very young, and balance updates are still coming. Nothing's set in stone yet. Megs might get a good buff in the future, that way people will pick him up.

Zori

Smash Champion
Mega Mans going to Genesis:

xIvan321
StylesX2
Jehtt
Goomba
SSGuy

If you want to see the forward glide toss then talk to me.

Awesome! I'm here right now. What time is you're pool?

Message me as soon as you can!

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
He he, i think you guys should've exchanged contact info before going to the tournament XD

Did you managed to meet up with each other?

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
Just listen for the sound of lemons. That's how I found SSGuy (and most other Mega Mains) at APEX.

Zori

Smash Champion
I figured 4 days was ample enough time for someone to respond but after this weekend my original statements are true

I literally didn't see any other megas but me. I know SS guy was here but bout outside that nothing

Dying breed :(

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
Sincerely, until I see buffs happen to Megaman, he will only be my 2ndary, Pikachu ftw!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll be locking this thread in about a week so that people still have time to discuss how they did at Genesis 3. Otherwise this thread has served its purpose. I could not go to Genesis, so those Megas who went should definitely give some input on the experience before this is closed. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom